About Harvard Magazine
Harvard Magazine was founded independently by alumni more than a century ago, and is published today by a separately incorporated nonprofit affiliate of Harvard University. We have excellent access to University news and news sources, but are written, edited, and produced—like any independent news medium—with readers' interests foremost in mind. That is to say, the magazine is not published with the aim of promoting financial donations to the University, as development and other University publications properly are.
Read more about the History of Harvard Magazine.
Contact Harvard Magazine
Harvard Magazine Inc.
7 Ware Street Cambridge, Mass. 02138-4037
Tel: 617-495-5746 Fax: 617-495-0324
View a map and directions to our office.
Send a letter to the editor
Send inquiries/answers to Chapter & Verse
View a complete list of staff as well as our Contributing Editors, Board of Directors, and Board of Incorporators.
Editor: John S. Rosenberg
Senior Editor: Jean Martin
Managing Editor: Jonathan S. Shaw
Art Director: Jennifer Carling
Associate Editor - Online: Laura Levis
Assistant Editor: Nell Porter Brown
Staff Writer: Sophia Nguyen
Obituaries Editor: Deborah Smullyan
Class Notes Editor: Colleen Lannon
Publisher: Irina Kuksin
Director of Circulation
Director of Advertising: Robert D. Fitta
Advertising Account Manager: Abby Shepard
Designer and Integrated
Donor Relations and Stewardship
Associate Web Developer: Jeff Hudecek
Gift Processor and
- How do I submit a letter to the editor?
- How do I submit a class note?
- Who is eligible to submit a class note?
- How do I submit an obituary?
- How can I submit information about my new book to Harvard Magazine?
- Can I write for Harvard Magazine?
- How do I contact a member of the Harvard Magazine staff?
- How do I contact someone who was mentioned in Harvard Magazine?
- If I'm unable to find what I'm looking for, is anybody available to help?