Your independent source for Harvard news since 1898 |

Change of Address

If you are an alumnus or alumna of Harvard University, use this address change form or send an e-mail to

If you have a paid subscription to Harvard Magazine, please send your new address to

If you are a current or retired Harvard University faculty or staff member, contact the University benefits office at (617) 496-4001 or